Dine N Donate
Let us help you raise money:
1. Get together with your 501C3 non-profit organization and pick a Wednesday, Thursday, or Sunday to go out for dine & donate.
2. Contact Events Director Maggie Parker at email@example.com to schedule your Dine & Donate 20 Dining Event. Dates are subject to availability and are approved at the discretion of management
3. Once your date is confirmed, Erlton Social will email you a customized Dine & Donate 20 dining event voucher to promote your event to friends, family, and co-workers, as well as members of your organization. Printed vouchers must be distributed prior to your event date and may not be distributed on Erlton Social premises, doing so may disqualify your charity. Printed voucher required to participate in the fundraiser.
4. On the night of your Dine & Donate 20 fundraiser, Erlton Social will donate back 20% of the food sales for every table that presents your organization’s event voucher (excluding alcohol, tax, and gratuity). All guests must submit the Dine & Donate 20 partner voucher when seated for dining and the check & voucher submitted to your charity's event coordinator in order to be counted toward the fundraiser at the end of their dining visit, receipts not turned in during the event can not be included, to go not included.
5. Dine & Donate 20 checks are strictly written to the organization hosting the charity or the name directly related to the financial institution of the charity, not to individuals. Dine & Donate 20 is strictly for 501C3 Charities and registered documentation is required.
Reserve your Dine & Donate 20 Erlton Social Event